211 Day 2017Five Ways to Spread the Word on 211 Day
- Share 211’s social media before and after 211 Day Share 211 social media content from the 211 Day campaign or share posts from Ontario 211’s social media channels. For 211 Day 2017, we are using #HelpStartsHere #Dial211 #MaketheRightCall
- Promote Ontario 211’s improved modern search website Ontario 211 is launching it’s new website with modern and improved search capabilities. Visit www.211ontario.ca on February 11 to try it yourselves.
- Embed the 211 Search Widget on your website If you want to make it easier for your web visitors to find community services in your community that can help, you can easily embed 211 search on your organization’s website (as simple as embedding a YouTube video embed code).
- Media release templates for local outreach Media release templates will be provided and can be edited and customized to meet your community’s needs.
- Please share new videos of 211 caller stories New videos created by United Way Canada will be available on Ontario 211’s YouTube and social media channels. These videos illustrate 211 caller experiences.